Emily.
艾米莉
Where are you headed off to in such a rush?
這么急是要去哪兒啊
I have to go get ready.
我得去準備
I've got my monthly meeting with the Landmark Committee.
地標委員會有個月例會
Not today you don't. We got a wedding to plan.
今天不行 我們要制定婚禮計劃
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna have to reschedule.
抱歉 可能要改時間了
Emily, I cleared my afternoon for this.
艾米莉 我為此推了下午所有的事
You knew that.
你知道的
I'm sure the Landmark Committee can survive a month without you.
我確信地標委員會的例會沒你也可以的
But unfortunately,
但是 不幸地是
my epic plans for your wedding may not.
你們婚禮的宏偉計劃沒你可不行
I promise,
我保證
I'll make my presentation as painless as possible.
我會盡可能簡而言之的
$1 million?
一百萬美金
Jack...
杰克
You must really have them worried.
你一定讓他們很困擾
The Graysons are the last people I want to be indebted to,
我最不想得到的就是格雷森的恩惠
But if Emily's already planning on joining 'em...
但是如果艾米莉準備嫁入他們家..
Look, I-I was thinking
我在想
I could start a charity with the money.
我可以用這筆錢做慈善
Maybe it's something she and I could do together.
也許我可以和她一起做
You still care about her, don't you?
你還是很關心她 對嗎
We both do, don't we?
我們都關心她 不是嗎
I care about you.
我關心的是你