That's why you have to cash this,
所以你要這張支票兌現
'cause if you don't,
因為如果你不這樣做
They may find a more...
他們會找到一種更...
permanent way of keeping you quiet.
永久的方法來讓你保持安靜
Oh. Gotta take this.
我得接這個電話
Nolcorp Japan.
諾氏日本分公司
Konnichiwa.
你好
If you meant what you said
你說要幫我為父報仇
when you promised to help avenge my father,
如果你的承諾是認真的
then I'm asking you to prove it to me right now.
我要你現在證明給我看
Ems... Calm down. Breathe.
艾米 冷靜 深呼吸
I can't. I'm stuck here with Daniel,
我沒法冷靜 我被丹尼爾拖住了
And I'm not gonna make it to the city on time.
我不能及時趕到市區了
In-- in time for what?
及時干什么
The video worked.
那段視頻起作用了
Conrad's meeting the white-haired man
康拉德五點會在餐廳
at a restaurant at 5:00.
和那個白發男見面
This might be my last chance to track him down
這也許是我在他消失前找到他的
before he disappears again.
最后一個機會了
I need you to go there and follow him home,
我要你過去跟蹤他回家
find out where he lives.
看看他住哪
Ems, what's going on?
艾米 怎么回事
I'm just, uh, letting the committee know
只是通知協會
that I won't make it on time.
我無法準時出席了
Yes, absolutely.
當然
The meeting should go on without me.
沒有我會議也該照樣進行
That's right. It's the corner
沒錯 就在布魯克林
of 7th Ave. and 10th Street in Brooklyn.
第七大道和第三大街的街角
I'll call you later.
我晚點再打你電話