Obviously, we're not talking William and Kate territory,
顯然 我們討論的不是威廉王子和凱特
but you are considered American royalty.
但你們也算是美國皇室了
Well, Daniel is.
我是說丹尼爾
Your heritage is still a little bit of a mystery, Emily.
你的遺產還有些不清不楚 艾米莉
But in this case, that's a good thing.
不過現在這種情況下 反而是件好事
We can spin the fairy tale any way we want.
這段童話戀情我們想怎么編就怎么編
Emily.
艾米莉
You know where I stand.
你知道我的立場
I'm a very private person. Always have been.
我是個很注重隱私的人 一直都是
You can have an intimate wedding
你們可以舉行一場很私密的婚禮
and still generate plenty of public interest,
但還是會有很多公共視線牽涉其中
not to mention press opportunities.
小型記者招待會也不例外
Front page of the Sunday style sections...
星期日報時尚篇的頭版
Like I said, I got your threat, loud and clear.
正如我所說 我收到你的威脅了 一清二楚
You're the only one issuing threats here.
你才是發出威脅的人
Contingency plan?
應急計劃
That's right.
沒錯
Names, dates, video recordings, bank transactions,
姓名 日期 錄像 銀行交易
the original hard drive from David Clarke's computer--
大衛·克拉克電腦上的原始硬盤
every piece of evidence from the first day
自你二十年前跨進我家大門
you darkened my door 20 years ago
到上個月李·莫倫在監獄被人謀殺
straight through to the prison murder of Lee Moran last month.
期間每一件證據我都有
It's quite a dossier.
東西還真不少
Mutually assured destruction.
是要同歸于盡
Damn right.
沒錯