Be right there!
馬上就來
Can I help you?
有什么事嗎
Uh, yeah, I'm here about
我來這里
the, uh, cable outages in the neighborhood.
是因為附近的有線電視都中斷了
I didn't know there was a problem with my cable.
我家有線電視好像沒什么問題
Oh, yeah.
是的
The brownouts fried all the boxes on your block.
電力不足影響到了你們街區所有的電視機
You didn't notice the lights flickering?
你沒注意到家里的燈在虛閃嗎
Come on in.
進來吧
He couldn't let you do it.
他不能讓你那么做
Where is he?
他在哪兒
He wouldn't say.
他沒有說
Clearly, whatever it is you're planning tonight,
很明顯 不管你今晚計劃做什么
It's not the answer.
你可沒找對地方
Hey, I wonder what your father would think of this?
我好奇 你父親對你的這些行為會怎么想
He'd probably wonder how his little girl
他可能會很不解他的寶貝女兒
got to such a point.
怎么會走到這一步
Alone. That's how I got here.
孤獨 孤獨把我逼至于此
But you're not alone.
但你并不孤獨
Nolan intervened so that you wouldn't make
諾蘭介入 阻止你犯下
a life-altering mistake.
無法挽回的錯誤
It's not his job to protect me.
他沒必要來保護我
No, that was your mother and father's.
是 那是你父母該做的事