Oh, well, we're getting a little ahead of ourselves,
我們都有點忘乎所以了
aren't we? I'm calling Conrad.
是嗎 我要給康拉德打電話
We used to be such good friends, Lydia.
我們曾是多好的朋友啊 莉迪亞
What happened?
發生什么事了
You held me hostage at Grayson Manor
在你的走狗把我從自家公寓屋頂上推下去后
after your attack dog threw me off the roof of my own apartment.
你把我作為人質留在格雷森莊園
Well, you certainly have a knack
你現在不是
for landing on your feet, now don't you?
還好好地站在這里嗎
What are you doing here, Victoria?
你來這里干什么 維多利亞
Conrad's finished with you, and so am I.
康拉德已經和你玩完了 我也是
I am giving you a lifeline.
我來為你提供一根救命稻草
The question is, are you wise enough to accept it?
問題在于 你是否夠聰明愿意接受呢
I learned that lesson already.
我早學乖了
Fool me twice, shame on me, right?
不是說 愚我兩次 其恥在我
Well, in this case, the shame is on all of us.
要這么說 我們大家都蒙其恥辱
After all these years,
這些年來
the government is quietly building a case against Conrad
政府一直在秘密立案調查康拉德
and his role in the downing of that plane,
以及他在那次空難中所做的事
not to mention what happened to David Clarke.
更別提他還陷害了大衛·克拉克
And given that you perjured yourself
考慮到你過去
all those years ago in federal court,
在聯邦法院作偽證
they're going to be coming after you, too.
他們也會來調查你的