So I've talked to... Kingsly...
我和金斯萊 哈蒙和巴恩斯法官
Harmon, and Judge Barnes.
都談過了
I'm satisfied they have nothing to do with the letter.
還好他們都與那封匿名信無關
I see you've crossed off Dr. Banks.
你排除了班克斯醫生
She's a latecomer.
她是后來才牽扯進來的
She's an opportunist.
而且她是個機會主義者
I think the guy that we're looking for
我覺得我們在找的那個人
was involved from the start.
應該從一開始就是其中一員
Roger Halsted?
羅杰·霍爾斯特德
He was pretty tight with David Clarke, wasn't he?
他以前和大衛·克拉克關系非常密切吧
He rolled over on him.
他背叛了大衛
I always thought Roger was weak.
我一直覺得羅杰很懦弱
I wouldn't say an anonymous threat
我也沒覺得匿名威脅
is a sign of towering strength.
有多大的威懾力啊
Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone was in here.
抱歉 我不知道里面有人
I need to freshen up.
我要梳洗一下
Your room is actually in the South wing, Mrs. Davis.
戴維斯女士 你的房間在南側
I can take you there if you'd like.
如果你想的話 我可以帶你過去
Oh, that's-- that's all right, Frank.
不用了 弗蘭克
Uh, you've got better things to do.
你還有更重要的事
I just left Victoria.
我剛剛和維多利亞在一起
She's in quite a state.
她狀態不錯啊
Yeah.
是啊
A state of suspended animation.
假死狀態
So listen, uh, the corporation that owns the deed
買了大衛·克拉克家房契的公司
to David Clarke's house has exactly two members,
其實只有兩個成員
and you're lookin' at one of them.
你眼前的就是其中之一