Uh, hello again.
又見面了
I was looking for your husband.
我在找你丈夫
I didn't want to leave without saying thank you.
我想說聲謝謝再離開
I haven't seen him.
我沒看到他
Won't you come in?
你不進來嗎
Okay. Well, I guess I will, uh...
好吧 那我...
say thank you to you.
我就向你道謝吧
That was a lovely evening.
真是一個美好的夜晚
Well, it's snowing outside.
外面在下雪呢
Could I offer you some insulation from the cold?
我幫你拿點驅寒的酒吧
Thank you, but I was hoping to get home
謝謝你 但我想準時回家
in time to watch the ball drop with my daughter.
陪我女兒看落球儀式
Ah, well, that's very important.
哦 我明白的
I wish I could spend New Year's Eve with my son,
我也很希望能陪我兒子過新年
but he's with my in-laws, and...
但他在我公公婆婆家
I've already called him four times.
我已經給他打了四個電話了
It's amazing how much you miss them, isn't it?
對子女的思念真是無窮無盡 是吧
Why don't you come over for brunch tomorrow?
你們明天可以來和我們共進早午餐嗎
I'd love to meet the whole family.
很期待能見見你們一家
Ah, well, it's, um, just me and Amanda now.
我們家只有我和阿曼達
My wife is not with us anymore.
我妻子沒和我們住在一起了
I'm so sorry.
真對不起
No one should ever have to spend the holidays grieving.
大家都應該開開心心過節
Thank you.
謝謝