I don't want your money.
我不要你的錢
I want to know about my father.
我想知道我父親的事
Who's your father?
你父親是誰
David Clarke.
大衛·克拉克
Amanda?
你是阿曼達
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干什么
After my father died, he left me his journals.
我父親去世后 留下了一本日記
He claims he's innocent.
他堅稱自己是無辜的
He was found guilty in court.
法庭判定他有罪
But he said that you knew the truth, that he was set up.
但他說你了解真相 知道他是被陷害的
And if I told you he was right,
如果我告訴你 他句句實屬
what would you do with that information?
你打算怎么辦
I would make sure that everybody knew about it,
我要讓所有人知道真相
that these people got what they deserved.
這些人要得到應有的報應
I have the guest list.
我有一份賓客名單
According to his journals,
他日記中所提到的人
most of those people are here tonight.
大多今晚都會到場
All the more reason for you to drop it.
所以你更應該遠離這里
Is that what you did?
你當初就是這么做的嗎
You just dropped it, drank until it all went away?
置之不理 借酒消愁
I'm not afraid of these people.
我不怕這些人
And you shouldn't be either.
你也不該害怕