Man, these people can drink.
天啊 這些家伙真會喝
Yeah? Come work puff daddy's white party in September.
你該見識一下九月份吹牛老爹的白色派對
They go through $1,000 bottles like it's water.
他們喝起上千美元的酒就像跟喝白開水一樣
Come on, Kingsly.
拜托 金斯萊
I'm sorry, Bill, but my district has spoken.
抱歉 比爾 我要響應選民呼聲
They don't want gambling near the churches or the schools.
他們希望賭博遠離教堂和學校
One Indian casino is
一個印第安賭場
not gonna get you unelected, senator.
不會影響你的選票 議員先生
Surely you can set aside
你肯定可以破例一次
your family-values agenda just this once.
拋開你倡導傳統家庭觀的議案
We all know you're capable of it.
你的本事有多大 我們都清楚
Bill, could I have a word?
比爾 能借一步說話
Do I have a choice?
遵命
Hello, Dr. Banks.
你好 班克斯醫生
I read your profile in "The new yorker"
我前些日子 還在《紐約客》上
a couple of days ago, about the D.C. Sniper.
看到你關于華府驚魂23天事件的文章
You want to know what I think?
想聽聽我的看法吧
No, but don't let that stop you.
不想 但不妨說來聽聽
Mm. My savior.
大救星
Let's, uh, let's talk, uh, about your new book
不如聊聊你那本
on attachment parenting instead. I just read it.
關于親密育兒法的新書吧 我剛拜讀過
Really? No. Not really.
真的 假的
Well, another year goes by.
又一年過去了
They just go quicker and quicker.
時光流逝
Mm. Not this one.
這一年不同以往
I for one cannot wait to put this one behind me.
我巴不得今年能快點過完
Champagne?
要香檳嗎
I think I might be needing something with a little more purpose.
我想我得來點有用的東西
Excuse me, Lydia. Thank you.
失陪一下 莉迪亞 謝謝