Grayson security seized my database this morning.
格雷森的安全系統今早查到了我的數據庫
The s.E.C. Gets ahold of this,
要是被證交會知道
you're going to jail, Bill.
你會坐牢的 比爾
Grayson wants to cut a deal.
格雷森想做筆交易
Today I am just grateful
今日我倍感欣慰
that justice prevailed
正義終得以伸張
and that this terrible man
這個可惡的罪人
has been held accountable for his crimes against the American people.
要為他對美國人民所犯下的罪行接受懲罰
Miss?
小姐
I'd rather not be seated so close to them.
我不想與他們坐在一起
Them?
他們
All of these people.
他們所有人
Stick me in a corner somewhere, huh,
幫我安排一個角落的位置
where no one will notice me?
最不顯眼的地方
You got it.
沒問題
Thanks.
謝謝
They got me staying in the pool house.
他們安排我住在泳池邊的客房里
Bring by a bottle of bourbon, huh?
拿瓶波旁威士忌給我 好嗎
I'm eternally in your debt.
不勝感激