Hands over your head.
手舉過頭頂
What's the problem? Is this your vehicle?
有什么問題嗎 是你的車嗎
What of it?
怎么了
An Amber Alert was issued.
安珀警報
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放在背后
What the hell? I didn't kidnap anybody.
我沒綁架任何人
Relax. Matches your plates.
放松 配合點
Oh, come on.
別這樣
What's that?
那是什么
On your sweatshirt, is that blood?
你運動衫上的是血跡嗎
That's not mine. That's not mine.
那不是我的 不是我的衣服
Lee Moran, you're under arrest.
李·莫倫 你被捕了
Oh, come on. That's not my sweatshirt.
那不是我的運動衫
You have the right to remain silent. I'm being set up.
你有權保持緘默 我是被陷害的
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所說的任何話都將會作為呈堂證供
Man, ems, when you said you were gonna use Lee
艾米 你說要讓李
as your pawn,
聽憑你擺布時
you weren't kidding.
你不是開玩笑的
Checkmate.
將死
What happens if they find Jack's D.N.A.
如果警察在連帽衫上找到杰克的D.N.A.
on the hoodie?
怎么辦
They'll link it to the night that Lee beat up Jack,
他們會追查到杰克被李毆打那晚
reinforcing his status as the Grayson Family goon.
更讓人相信他就是格雷森家族的打手
So in one fell swoop,
真是一舉多得
you managed to protect Jack, exonerate Daniel,
成功保護杰克 為丹尼爾開脫
and force Lee into selling out the Graysons
同時李為了自保
to save himself.
不得不出賣格雷森
Haven't you tied everything up in one neat little bow?
真是一招解千愁啊
Almost.
差不多成功了
Are you at the Stowaway?
你在偷渡者酒吧嗎
Mm. Standing right outside.
嗯 站在酒吧外面
Good.
很好