Daniel, what are you doing?
丹尼爾 你在這干什么
I could ask you the same thing.
我也想問你
You can't be here. Your ankle monitor--
你不能來我家的 你腳上的監視器
I'm not leaving until you tell me
你不告訴我 你在搞什么鬼
what the hell you're really up to.
我是不會離開的
Maybe my mom was right about you.
或許我媽說的對
Maybe Tyler was, too.
或許泰勒也是對的
How much have you had to drink?
你喝了多少酒
Don't change the subject.
別轉移話題
I saw you yesterday with Jack.
昨天我看見你和杰克一起
Is that where you went, to see him?
你是去找他了 是嗎
Daniel, stop-- You think I'm an idiot?
丹尼爾 冷靜點 你把我當傻子
All the mysterious phone calls,
那些神秘電話
all the times you disappeared...
還有你消失的那段時間
Have you been sneaking around with him the whole time?
都是和他出去鬼混了 是嗎
That's ridiculous--
這太荒唐
Don't lie to me!
別騙我
I'm sorry--
對不起 我
Freeze! Right there. Freeze!
不許動 站在原地 不許動
Hands where I can see 'em.
把手放到我能看見的地方
Hands up. Don't move. Hands up.
把手舉起來 別動 舉起手
Get down. Let's go. Facedown.
趴下 快 面朝地
Down.
趴下
Daniel Grayson, you're in direct violation
丹尼爾·格雷森 你違反了
of your house arrest.
家中軟禁條例