Conrad Grayson.
康拉德·格雷森
Expecting someone else I bet.
我猜你在等別人吧
As a matter of fact, yeah, I've got a showing.
事實上 沒錯 我還有個展覽
So if you don't mind--
所以如果你不介意的話
Oh, yes, I had my people contact the few galleries
對了 我讓手下跟那幾個對你的作品
who were expressing interest,
有興趣的畫廊聯系了
and we just let them know that your current collection's
我們告知他們 你手上的畫作
already spoken for.
都已經被預訂了
Wow.
是嗎
You really have been carrying on with my wife.
你還真跟我妻子有一腿啊
Your ex-wife.
是你的前妻
Well, uh, it hasn't been finalized yet.
我們的離婚還沒成定論呢
So what, you, um,
那又怎樣
you been having her followed?
你一直派人跟蹤她嗎
Well, it behooves a person in my position
像我這樣有頭有臉的人 勢必要
to cover his bases.
對自己的東西嚴加看管
And I've also had you investigated.
我也派人調查了你
It seems that you have been nurturing
你似乎一直
quite a shady existence.
生計艱難
I mean, dealing in black market auctions,
我是說 混跡于非法拍賣場
allegations of forgeries.
經常被指控偽造名作
Well, allegations are just that, aren't they?
指控不過如此 不是嗎
Allegations.
指控而已
I mean, you of all people should know that
我說 眾人中 你該最清楚
innocent till proven guilty.
無辜者依舊含冤受屈
Oh, yeah, but I have proof in the form of
但是我有證據
my very first de Kooning that I purchased,
我收購的第一副德·庫寧畫作
brokered by a fetching young Vicky Harper years ago.
是多年前由迷人的維姬·哈珀女士代售的
You see, I had that painting appraised
在我發現她和你舊情復燃后
when I found out that she'd sunk back in with you,
我就把畫作送去做了鑒定
and it turns out that de Kooning
結果發現這幅德·庫寧的畫作
is worth less than the frame it's in.
甚至還不如畫框值錢
So what do you want?
那你想要怎樣