Come in.
請進
Miss Charlotte, you have a visitor.
夏洛特小姐 有人來訪
Just like old times.
真是往日重現啊
Only now I don't have to climb up a drain pipe.
只是我現在不需要從排水管爬上來了
A lot's changed if your mom's
你媽都允許外人進臥室了
letting guys in the bedroom now.
真是改變不小啊
She's not.
她才不允許呢
If my parents find out about this,
如果我父母知道這事
I'll tell my dad you're the one
我就告訴我爸 是你
who drank his 85-year-old scotch.
喝了他85年陳的蘇格蘭威士忌
That was hot.
干得漂亮
Shut the door.
把門關上
So did you bring 'em?
東西帶來了嗎
You're all business now, aren't you?
你還真是公事公辦啊
I like it.
我喜歡你這樣
Nice. How'd you get so many?
太棒了 你怎么弄到這么多的
I stole one of my dad's scrip pads.
我偷了我爸爸的一份病歷單
Just so you know...
也就是說
This is gonna cost you a little extra.
你這次得多付點錢了
Money's not a problem.
錢不是問題
It's not money I'm after.
我也不是圖錢
The little rat from Montauk's
那個蒙托克毛小子
been out of the picture long enough.
已經出局很久了
What's stopping me and you?
咱倆之間還有什么障礙嗎
Absolutely nothing.
當然沒有了