視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》
It's Declan. Leave a message.
我是德克蘭 有事請留言
Declan's still not picking up.
德克蘭還是不接電話
He just took off after court. I have no idea where he went.
他庭審結束后就走了 完全不知去向
Maybe he needs some space.
也許他需要自己靜靜
No, what he needs is a good lawyer.
不 他需要一個好律師
The defense subpoenaed me.
辯護律師向我發了傳票
So now if I tell the truth, I implicate Declan,
如果我說出事實 就會連累德克蘭
But if I don't--
但如果我撒謊
Okay, okay, I-I'll find you some good legal advice.
好了 我幫你聯系個好的法律咨詢機構
Thanks.
多謝
But before you do, I have some evidence
但先告訴你 我有證據
that places me on the beach that night--
證明我那天的確在沙灘上
A sweatshirt I was wearing, and Tyler's blood,
我穿的一件運動衫 上面沾滿了
it's all over it.
泰勒的血跡
You can't be serious.
你開玩笑吧
Once I hire a lawyer,
我找好律師后
I'm gonna do exactly what Declan said to do from the start.
就聽從德克蘭一開始的勸說
I'm gonna hand it over and say what I really saw.
我要把它們交給警方 告訴他們實情
Do you have a death wish?
你是找死嗎
These are the Graysons we're dealing with.
我們可是在和格雷森一家打交道
I can't expect Declan to do the right thing
我自己都知情不報 又怎么指望德克蘭
when I haven't.
說實話呢
You gonna help me or not?
你到底幫不幫我
Yeah. I'll make some calls.
幫 我去打幾個電話