So I'm guessing she's not here to help you on your midterms.
看來她不是來幫你準備期中考的吧
No.
不是
No, she wants me to tell the truth
她想讓我在明天的法庭上
on the stand tomorrow, same as Jack.
說出真相 杰克也叫我這么做
What's stopping you?
那你在猶豫什么
If I come clean
如果我說出真相
and I tell them that--
告訴他們
that I saw Jack standing over Tyler's body,
看見杰克就站在泰勒的尸體邊上
man, I don't know where that's gonna lead.
不知道會有什么后果
What if Amanda did shoot Tyler?
如果真是阿曼達殺死了泰勒呢
What if they go after Jack as an accomplice?
如果他們認為杰克是共犯呢
I've lost my mom and my dad.
我已經(jīng)失去了我的父母
I cannot lose my brother, too.
不能再失去哥哥了
But if I lie...
但如果我撒謊
Charlotte might lose hers.
夏洛特也會失去她的哥
And...
但是
Maybe Daniel's guilty.
也許丹尼爾是有罪的
Yeah.
嗯
And either way, I might never get Charlotte back.
不管怎樣 我都無法挽回夏洛特了
The Graysons are ruthless.
格雷森一家太無情了
They would not hesitate
讓杰克背黑鍋
to have Jack take the fall for all of this.
他們根本連眼睛都不會眨一下
So my advice...
我建議你
Don't make it any easier for them.
別讓他們得逞