視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》
Declan, listen,
德克蘭 聽我說
I know what's going on.
我知道發生了什么事
My mom's convinced that guy on the beach is your brother.
我媽媽一口咬定那天在沙灘上的人是你哥
And you're protecting him like I'm protecting my brother.
你和我一樣只是保護自己的哥哥
No one's saying Jack did anything.
沒有人認為杰克有何嫌疑
But Daniel could go to prison for life,
但是丹尼爾會因此一輩子坐牢
and it'll be my fault.
而這一切都是我的錯
And if you lie...
如果你撒謊
It'll be your fault, too.
那也成了你的錯
This is your chance to fix...
這是你彌補一切的
everything,
機會
including you and me.
包括你我之間
Don't you want that? I do.
難道你不想和我復合嗎 我想
More than anything.
迫不及待
We can be together again.
我們可以重歸于好
All you have to do is tell the truth.
只要你說出真相
Knock, knock, kids.
有人在嗎
What do you want, Nolan?
你干什么 諾蘭
I'm just checking up on you.
我就過來看看你
Mm. I see I'm not the only one.
看來不是只有我關心你
Mind if I talk to you for a minute?
有時間聊兩句嗎
Yeah, I was just leaving.
我正準備走了
Think about what I said.
想想我說的話
You know where to reach me.
知道在哪兒找我吧