How long before Daniel's released back to us, Mr. Brooks?
布魯克斯先生 還有多久丹尼爾才能回家
I'm heading to Rikers now
我現在正前往賴克斯島看守所
to get Daniel's side of the story.
向丹尼爾了解情況
Once I have the facts, I'll set a meeting with the judge.
一旦掌握實情 我會約見法官面談的
All right. Well, I'll be there first thing in the morning.
好的 明天一早我就過去
I really have no idea why he'd violate house arrest.
我真不知道他為何會違反家中軟禁條例
I do.
我知道
Let me call you back.
回頭我再打給你
Daniel thought that I was having an affair with Jack.
丹尼爾以為我和杰克有私情
I assured him that that wasn't true,
我向他保證事實并非這樣的
that... I'm not that kind of person.
我不是那種人
But the truth is, I have been getting closer to Jack...
可事實是 我的確去找杰克了
to get information on Amanda.
想套出阿曼達的消息
Jack claims he doesn't know where she is.
杰克聲稱不知道她的下落
And you don't believe him?
你不相信他說的嗎
I went to the Stowaway to search his apartment.
我去偷渡者酒吧 搜了他的公寓
What did you find?
有什么發現嗎
Nothing.
什么都沒找到
As far as I can tell, Jack's telling the truth.
在我看來 杰克說的是真話