This call will be recorded.
本次電話將被錄音
You have a collected call from...
通話付費人為
your worst nightmare.
汝之惡夢
at Rikers Correctional Facility.
來自賴克斯教管所
To connect, press 5 now.
正在連接 請按5
We have a problem.
我們有麻煩了
I'm sorry. Who is this?
對不起 請問你是哪位
They found a bloody sweatshirt in my car.
警察在我車里找到一件帶血的運動衫
They're saying it matches the blood
他們說 上面的血跡
of the kid your son shot.
和你兒子槍殺的那個人血型相符
What?
什么
Did you set me up?
你是給我下的套嗎
Because there's no way I'm taking the fall
我可不會為我沒做過的事
for something I didn't do.
背黑鍋
Stop harassing me.
別再騷擾我了
You won't get a penny from us.
你別想從我們這兒拿到一個子兒
Get me outta this or get ready, lady.
把我弄出去 要不我們走著瞧 夫人
Because if I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me,
即使下地獄 我也要拉上你們給我陪葬
straight to hell where you belong.
那兒才是你們該呆的地方
You threaten me and my children again,
你要是敢再威脅我和我的孩子
and I will go straight to the police.
我就直接報警了
What was that about?
怎么回事
We need to call Brooks.
我們得打電話給布魯克斯先生
No, you need to speak to me first.
不 你先給我說清楚
Who was that?
剛剛是誰