So let me get this straight.
我弄清楚了
You paid a thug
你雇了一個小混混
to have our son beaten up in prison,
讓他派人把我們的兒子在監獄里打了個半死
and then what, strong-arm a juror,
然后又讓他挾持了一名陪審團成員
when this guy could've been the very reason
最終卻發現 丹尼爾落得現在的處境
Daniel's even on trial in the first place?
一開始就是拜這個小混混所賜
Lee didn't kill Tyler. It doesn't make any sense.
李沒有殺泰勒 這說不通
He was set up.
他是被陷害的
By whom, for instance?
那是誰陷害的呢
Jack Porter.
杰克·波特
He knew what Lee looked like.
他知道李的相貌
He could've orchestrated the whole thing
說不定就是他策劃了整件事情
to protect the real killer.
就是為了保護真正的兇手
Let me guess. Amanda Clarke.
讓我猜猜 又是阿曼達·克拉克
You have really lost it, you know that?
知道嗎 你真的已經神志不清了
Did it even occur to you
你有沒有想過
how much you've risked both our lives
你的所作所為不僅讓你我性命堪憂
And Daniel's with this?
也讓丹尼爾置身險境
I will categorically deny anything Lee has to say.
李說的話 我一個字也不會承認
He was blackmailing us.
他剛剛還敲詐我們
Well, that's not gonna be enough.
這遠遠不夠
Once that punk starts talking to save his skin,
一旦這個混蛋為了自保 開始信口開河
it's gonna lead investigators
那就會引來調查者
all the way down the rabbit hole to us.
一路追查到我們
Leave me alone. I need to think.
讓我一個人靜靜
This will be second mess of yours
這是今天我為你
I've had to clean up in one day.
收拾的第二樁爛攤子了
What is that supposed to mean? I don't know.
這話什么意思 我就不明白了
Why don't you go and ask your artist friend?
你怎么不去問問你的那位畫家情人呢
Not that I expect you'll find him.
不過我想你不會再找到他了