There's a journal missing from the infinity box.
無窮小盒里有一本日記不見了
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because he's holding one in a picture
因為在他臨死前的一張照片里
taken the day he died.
他正拿著那本日記
What picture?
什么照片
The photograph isn't the point, Nolan.
照片不是重點 諾蘭
It's the journal and the fact
重點是那本日記
that my father trusted you with the box first.
我爸因為信任你把那盒子整個都交給了你
Ems...
艾米
I gave you everything that your father asked me to give you.
我把你父親托付給我的東西全都交給了你
I mean...
而且
Why would I hold something like that back from you?
如果真有這東西的話 我干嘛瞞著你呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
You tell me.
還正想問問你呢
I'll call you right back.
我一會兒再打給你
I was only honoring your father's wishes.
我只是遵照你父親的遺愿
Do you know how sick I am of hearing you say that?
你知道我聽到你這么說有多惡心嗎
It's the truth. I swear.
我沒有說謊 我發誓
In the last few months of his life,
在他去世前的最后幾個月
your father was paranoid and terrified and--
你父親被嚇壞了 變得偏執多疑所以
And what?
所以什么
And he wouldn't have wanted you to remember him like that.
所以他不希望在你心里留下這種印象
I promised that I would protect your father's legacy,
我向你的父親承諾過會保護好他的遺物
and that's exactly what I've done.
而我也確實是這么去做的
From now on, you stay the hell out of this Nolan,
從今以后 別再插手此事了 諾蘭
or I swear to God, I will make sure that you do.
不然我發誓 我會保證你插手不了