Missed a pop quiz in Econ.
經濟學的突擊測驗你沒來
Laws of supply and demand.
供需原則
I think I understand the concept.
我知道定義
Make this one last, Char.
最后一瓶了 夏洛特
My dad's gonna start missing his scrip pad.
我爸到時候會發現他的病歷單丟失的
You're not the only guy in school with connections, Adam.
你可不是學校里唯一能搞到藥的 亞當
But I better be the only one you're giving it up to.
但最好我是你唯一獻身的
Sorry.
抱歉
Bad day.
糟糕的一天
You gotta stop blowing off class.
你不能再翹課了
People are starting to talk.
大家都開始議論紛紛
Let them.
由得他們
I'll pull it together
我哥的這場噩夢結束以后
when this nightmare with my brother is over.
我就會振作起來的
Until then...
在那之前
What are you staring at, wharf rat?
你看什么呢 碼頭老鼠
Nothing.
沒什么
Can we talk?
我們能談談嗎
No.
不能
Let's get outta here, Adam.
我們走吧 亞當
New Mercy Hospital, archives.
新仁光醫院檔案室
Hi there. I'm just wondering, uh, what are your hours?
你好 我想問一下你們的工作時間
7:00-4:00, Monday through Friday.
周一到周五 早上七點至下午四點
If you'd like to request a medical record,
如果你需要病史檔案的話
I can mail you a legal form.
我可以給你寄一份申請表
No, that's all right. I'll come in and get one later.
不用了 我稍后會自己過去取