Jack.
杰克
Come on in.
進來吧
How are you?
你怎么樣
Actually, that was gonna be my question to you.
其實這話應該我問你吧
Can I get you something to drink?
你要喝什么嗎
No, I'm fine. Thank you.
不用了 謝謝
It can't be easy,
一定很不容易吧
waiting to hear about Daniel's fate.
坐等別人宣布丹尼爾的命運
No. No, none of it's easy.
的確很不容易
You'd think that a written confession by someone
你以為有人親手寫下的認罪書
would be enough for the judge to drop the charges, but...
足以讓法官撤銷指控了 但是
Not to mention the bloody hoodie they found in his possession.
更別提他們找到的那件帶血帽衫了
It's kind of amazing...
真神奇啊
The way it all worked out, don't you think?
一切就這樣迎刃而解了 你不覺得嗎
How do you mean?
什么意思
Just...
就是
The Graysons are very powerful people.
格雷森一家有權有勢
Maybe the protesters aren't as far off as you might think.
也許那些法庭外的抗議者并不無道理
Jack, Daniel didn't kill Tyler.
杰克 丹尼爾沒有殺泰勒
I'm not saying that he did.
我沒說他殺了
Then what are you saying?
那你是什么意思
That there are some things you might want to think about
我是說 在嫁進他們家之前
before marrying into that family.
有些事你得三思