What is it, Ashley?
怎么了 阿什莉
Now that Daniel's been officially released,
既然丹尼爾已經被釋放了
I'd like to formally give my notice.
我想正式提出辭職
Of course.
理所當然
I had no delusions that you would return to party planning
在你充分展現自己其他才能后
after you so aptly showcased your other talents.
我沒有奢望你會委身重返派對策劃崗位
Unfortunately, I won't have time
遺憾的是 我沒足夠的時間
to find you a suitable replacement.
找個合適的接任者了
Oh, that won't be necessary.
不用麻煩了
The Hamptons are filthy
漢普頓多得是
with ambitious young girls like yourself.
你這樣野心勃勃的小丫頭
May I ask where you've landed?
我能問一下你要去哪里高就嗎
Mr. Brooks has offered me a media relations position
布魯克斯先生幫我在他的律師事務所里
at his law firm.
找了個媒體相關的工作
Ah, well...
原來如此
As Mr. Brooks is still on retainer to us,
既然布魯克斯先生還在為我們工作
I would like to ask you a favor.
我想請你幫我個忙
If Daniel does indeed grant this ill-advised interview,
如果丹尼爾真的錯聽建議 接受訪談
I would like you to remain as our media liaison
我希望你能隨時向我們通報媒體進展
until it's over.
直到一切平息為止
That's the least I can do for Daniel
丹尼爾為我做過那么多事
after all he's done for me.
這點小忙我還是能幫的