I'll call you right back.我一會兒再打給你
right back回來
I must answer that phone, but I'll be right back.
我得去接電話,馬上就回來。
I'll be right back,please wait for a minute.
我馬上回來,請等一會兒。
From now on, you stay the hell out of this Nolan,從今以后,別再插手此事了,諾蘭
stay out of保持不受 ... 影響(避開; 不介入; 不干涉)
He's determined to stay out of debt next month.
他下決心下個月不借債了。
You stay out of it and mind your own business.
不關你的事,你別摻和。
or I swear to God, I will make sure that you do.不然我發誓,我會保證你插手不了
swear to斷言
I'll swear to the truth of what he said.
我肯定地講他說的都是事實。
I believe that is true, but I can't swear to it.
我想那是真的然而我不能絕對肯定。