本段對話選自Ugly Betty,《丑女貝蒂》
Well,why can't you do both?
那你為什么不都做呢?
God. I don't know why I am so nervous about all of this!
天哪,我不知道為什么會那么緊張!
Well,because Archie asked you to be on TV with him.
因為阿奇請你和他一起上電視。
That's sort of a big deal.
那算是件大事了。
I know,I know, it's like he asked me to be part of his future or something.
我知道,我知道,就像他要求我成為他未來的另一半那樣。
Hold on. Closet. Uh,no,Christina is not here…Right-right now.
等一下。掛衣帽間。克里斯蒂娜不在這里…現在就要,
Can I, uh, tell her you called? Okay,bye.
我能轉告她嗎?好,再見。
She's still not in yet?
她還沒來嗎?
I can keep covering for her.
是的,我不知道,我還能幫她打哈哈多久。
I mean,at some point,I have to draw the line,right?
我想說,總得有個底線的說,對吧?
Listen, thereonly so much you can do,you know?
聽著,你能做的只有這些,
At some point, she's gotta make her own decisions.
在某些事上,要她自己做決定。
You're right.
你說的對。
So the camera adds 10 years,right?
話說鏡頭里人要老10歲哈。
10 pounds.
肥10鎊。
Oh,crap,I got a lot of work to do.
天哪,我得努把力了。
Oh,can you put that up higher?
噢,勞駕那個調高點。
Okay,everyone,Hartley's coming at 11:00 a.m. sharp.
好了,各位,哈特萊將在11點整到達。
So please,let's pick up the pace.
拜托,大家加快速度。