Okay, I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?I'm sorry.$90,000 isn't gonna get it done.
行 對不起 你能再說一遍嗎?不好意思 9萬美元可能不夠。
Oh, whoa, whoa. Wait. Steve, one second.I don't see anybody else coming in your garage with a checkbook.Oh, no, no.
哦 史蒂夫 等等。還有別人會跑到一個車庫里投資嗎?不 不是這意思
Ninety grand gets it done for us.
9萬美元對我們是夠了
I just don't think it gets it done for you.We'll do the $90,000 investment.
我是怕你將來后悔投資的太少。我們先從9萬美元開始算吧
At a $300,000 valuation.But I also want you to kick in a $250,000 credit line with 10% interest to be paid back in full once we meet net revenue positive.
公司總值估30萬美元。我需要你再投入25萬美元作為貸款,按10%的利息計算,盈利后 連本帶利還你。
Okay.What I mean is, okay.Yeah.
好。我說了 好啊。是的
Now, the first thing you need to do is incorporate, so that you two as owners can protect your interest.And that is, of course, if you'll have me aboard.
現在 你們必須做的第一件事情是...正式成立公司 這樣你們兩個創始人才能保護好自己的財產。當然 前提是你們同意讓我加入
Thank you very much, Mr. Markkula.Of course. Mike. Yeah.
謝謝 馬庫拉先生。嗯 叫我麥克就好...
How're you doing? Yeah, put her there.
你好嗎 是的 放那兒
Bill. Bill?Fernandez. Yeah.Oh. Thanks, Mike. Yeah.Steve. Here's to you, pal.
比爾 比爾?費爾南德茲 是的。哦 謝了 麥克 耶。史蒂夫 你很厲害啊