Is this the right...Apple Computer?Yeah, this is us. Yeah.You expecting something else?
我沒走錯吧...這是Apple電腦公司?是 正是我們 沒錯。你以為會看到別的景象?
Uh, no. Well, yeah, maybe something a little less Manson Family.It's a startup. Yeah.
沒 嗯 也許沒想到有這么多宅男。我們還在創業的起步階段 是的
I'm Mike Markkula.Steve. Jobs.Steve. I heard a lot about you.
我叫麥克·馬庫拉。我是史蒂夫·喬布斯。史蒂夫 久仰大名
You spoke to Don Valentine on the phone.He and I are old colleagues of sorts.The VC from Atari.
董 瓦倫泰恩在電話里提過你。我們是老同事。Atari的投資人
Yeah, Valentine. He said you called him 150 times.Jesus.
是的 瓦倫泰恩 他說你打了150多通電話給他。我靠 服了你了
He practically begged me to come and look at your outfit here.
他差點跪下來求我 要我過來看一眼
Called in a personal favor.Well, Mark.Mike.Mike.
我就當幫他個忙吧。那好 馬克。是麥克。麥克
Welcome to Apple Computer.Thank you. Yeah, is this...
歡迎來到Apple電腦公司。謝謝了 是的 這是? ...
This is everything?Yes. No.No. We're, we're in six stores in the greater area.
這就是你所有的家當?是的 才怪。不 我們在更好的位置還有6家零售店
We'll be launching the Apple ll in about a month.In a few months. It's close.Gentlemen, is there some place we can talk?
我們大約一個月內會發布Apple II 電腦。還有好幾個月 很接近。各位 有地方能坐下來好好談談嗎?