What the hell is the matter with people?Take it the call went well.
這些人到底怎么回事?看來電話打得不順利
I would say I hope you choke,but that burrito is gonna kill you either way.
我本來想說噎死你,但是反正這種垃圾食物早晚會害死你
Oh, come on, Steve.Cool your jets, man.
放輕松 史蒂夫,再說一遍 伙計
Excuse you?Just, you know, you're so stressed, you know?
你太緊張了 放松一下。只是 你知道的 你太緊張了
It's, like, relax for a change.For a change... Why? Why? So I can be more like you two assholes?
就像為了改變而放松下來。為了改變...為什么? 為了跟你倆個混蛋一樣
Hey. I'm studying integrated circuit design here, man.Are you?
嘿 我正在學習"嵌入式電路"。是嗎?
We each do our part.Really? Then why do I suddenly feel like your part is expendable?Out here smokin' up like we're in India.
我們都在做各自該做的事。是嗎? 我怎么覺得你做的事都是沒用的?別像在印度的時候那樣抽煙了
Well, wake up! We're not.What happened to you?You used to be... What? I used to be what?
醒醒吧 我們不在印度了。你怎么了?你曾經很有活力的... 什么? 我曾經怎么啦?
Motivated. I am motivated.Really? Then show me.
自我激勵 我就是自我激勵。是嗎? 表現給我看啊
This is a business, Daniel.And I can't help you if you don't help yourself.
這是生意! 丹尼爾 振作點。你要是自己不努力 我也束手無策
I'm in there making a hundred phone calls.Rod is slaving away.
我每天打100個電話。羅德·霍爾特在做苦力
The kid always finds something to do,and God knows Woz pulls his weight.
那小鬼也總能找到事情做。沃茲每天也超努力的
Thank you.And that's a whole lot of weight.That really... That kind of hurts my feelings.Whoa.
謝謝夸獎。每天超努力地增肥。真是的...人家心里很受傷的。哦