We're talking about the future.We're working in a market that doesn't even exist yet.
我們是在說朝陽產業,這市場還沒人開始做。
What Intel has done for the microprocessor,Intel we are gonna do for the home computer.
在處理器行業做的很大。我們將在個人電腦領域做同樣的事情
How can you not know what I'm talking about?
你怎么聽不懂呢?
No, ma'am. But it runs on a TV monitor.Yes, like a television set. Exactly.I don't think you understand. It's not a TV.
不 夫人 它能在熒幕上顯示東西。是 沒錯 就像電視機。我認為你可能沒明白我的意思 它不是電視
It's a personal computer.Okay, do you own a typewriter?
它是個人電腦。好吧 你有打字機嗎
Great. Okay, now do you use it? Perfect.
好 你平時會用嗎? 很好
So imagine combining your typewriter with your television set.No. Don't... Wait. Wait!Wait. Please, sir, don't, don't hang up.
想像你有一臺接上電視的打字機。等等 等等。等等 先生 別掛 請別掛斷電話
Yes. We are small right now, but we...
是 沒錯 我們現在規模很小 但是我們...
How do you know we're working out of our garage?Who told you that?
你怎么知道我們在車庫里工作?誰告訴你的?
Ahhh!Yes. Yes.Well, thank you for taking the time.Yes, sir. Apple Computer.
啊!是 是。謝謝你肯花時間聽我說。是的 先生 Apple電腦公司
Apple? Yes, like the fruit.Apple...Who's that?No. No. All I'm asking is that you come visit us.One meeting and I promise you'll be on board.
水果那個Apple。那是誰?不 不 我只是想讓你過來看一眼。就看一眼 你絕對會感興趣
Around $50,000 would be my guess.Hello?What did they say?
我覺得大概5萬美元。喂?他們說什么?