本段對話選自Airplane,《空前絕后滿天飛》
Yes?
什么事?
It's my stomach. I haven't felt this awful since we saw that Ronald Reagan film.
我的胃很不舒服。自從看過羅納德里根的那部電影后,我還從來沒這么難受過。
I'll see if I can find some Dramamine. Captain, a woman passenger is very sick. Airsick?
我去看能否找到暈機藥。機長,有一名女乘客很不舒服。暈機?
I think so, but I've never seen it so acute.
我認為是,她真的很難受。
Find out if there's a doctor on board, as quietly as you can.
悄悄地找機上有沒有醫生。
Sorry to wake you. I'm looking for a doctor.
抱歉弄醒你,但我想找位醫生。
There's nothing to worry about Stewardess, I think the man next to me is a doctor.
但是沒有什么可擔心的。小姐,我身旁的這位應該是醫生。
Sir, excuse me. I'm sorry to wake you, are you a doctor?
先生,抱歉叫醒你。您是醫生嗎?
That's right.
是的。
We have sick passengers. Could you take a look at them?
我們有乘客不舒服。可否去看看他們?
Yes, of course. Let me see your tongue. I'll be back in a minute.
好的。讓我看看你的舌頭。我很快回來。
Tell the captain to land. She must go to a hospital.
叫機長降落,要送她往醫院。
A hospital! What is it?
醫院!什么?
It's a big building with patients, but thafs not important right now. I must speak to the captain.
是一座有病人的建筑物。算了我得跟機長談談。
Certainly.
好的。