本段對話選自Sex And The City 2,《欲望都市》
Have any of you ladies ever been to the Middle East before?
你們有人以前來過中東嗎?
No, we,re all virgins.
沒有,我們都是第一次來。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Super, super, super gentle, thank you, thank you.
拿的時候要非常小心,謝謝,謝謝。
I am sorry, but...do you have any drugs in your luggage?
抱歉,可是…你的行李中有藥物嗎?
No, Just my hormones. You gotta be kidding me.
沒有,只有荷爾蒙,不會吧。
I am sorry. It is just a UAE law.
抱歉,只是本地法律禁止攜帶這些。
But they're all natural.
但這些是全天然,
They're made from yams. Ladies, these are not drugs.
從甘薯中提煉的。 小姐們,這些不是藥物。
Okay, I need to speak to an ambassador or an embassy... or someone in menopause.
好,我需要跟大使或大使館人員…或更年期的人談話。
Samantha, please calm down.
莎曼珊,請冷靜。
This is getting very, very “Midnight Express”.
這情節愈來愈像《午夜快車》。
Okay, fine, take them.
算了,拿走吧。
Without those creams and vitamins, I will go ricocheting back into menopause.
少了那些乳霜和維他命……我會迅速彈回更年期。
Relax, it's one week,
才一個星期,
Tell that to the beard I'll be growing,
等我長胡子時再說。
We've set your meeting with Sheikh Khalid for the end of your trip...
你踉希克哈利德的會面,安接在行程最后…
after you and your friends have experienced... the best of what Abu Dhabi has to offer, which starts right now.
在你和你朋友享受了…阿布達比最頂級的服務之后,服務從現在馬上開始。
Yours for the entire trip:Four new Maybachs.
這是你們專屬的四臺全新邁巴赫車。