本段對話選自Hannah Montana,《乖乖女是大明星》
I'm so sorry.I didn't realize...
我很抱歉,我不知道…
No worries. This is just a little de-stressing. It helps with Hannah's jet lag.
別擔心,這只是小小的放松,這能幫助漢娜調整時差。
Jet lag? But California's only two hours …
時差,但是加州到這里只有兩個小時…
Yes. But you see Hannah only flies west to east, so...she gains time.
沒錯,但是漢娜只從西往未飛,所以…她的時間反而變早了。
She sometimes has to go the long way around.
有時她需要繞地球飛一大圈。
She's actually getting younger. Did you want something?
她其實越來越年輕了。你有什么事嗎?
Uh, Yeah. Hi, Hannah. I'm Lorelai, and we are just all so grateful that you're here.
啊,是的。嗨,漢娜,我是羅勒萊,我們都非常感謝你這次能來。
Oh, well…
那沒…
Foot massage. Very L.A.
腳部按摩,非常洛杉磯式的。
Miley, you up there?
麥莉,你在上面嗎?
He doesn't know. That Hannah's here.
他還不知道,漢娜已經來了,
He is going to be so excited Let me tell him. I'll take over.
他肯定會非常興奮的,我去告訴他。那我繼續幫她按摩。
No. See Hannah considers me her personal, you know...There's these things that...Fine. Hey, but no talking.
不,漢娜把我當成了她的私人…像這種事情…好吧,但是不能說話。
The mayor wants to throw this big bash in your honor this evening.
鎮長今天晚上想舉辦盛大的宴會來歡迎你。
And I've had lobsters flown in and everything just for you. I hope they don't get too jet-lagged.
我還特地為了你讓他們空運了龍蝦, 希望它們不會有太多時差。