本段對話選自Drop Dead Diva,《美女上錯身》
Good morning.
早安!
Good morning.
早安!
Casual Wednesday?
周三便服日?
Oh. I've got a...business trip…in Palm Springs for...
喔,我有個…公差…在棕櫚泉,是為了…
Continuing legal education?
進修法律課程?
Yes. That. What you just said.
對,正是,你說中了。
You mind if the new guy rides shotgun on this one?
新來的做我副手你介意嗎?
Good thinking, Kaswell. We can bill him out, and you can show him the ropes,
不錯的想法,,卡斯沃。我們要看這新人表現如何,你也可以順便教他幾招。
Seriously, are all your clothes at the dry cleaners again?
說真的,你的衣服又全部送干洗店了?
Um,I'm fine.
嚨,我很好啊。
Let's get you into something a little less comfortable.
讓我們使你稍微不舒服一點兒吧。
I'm taking the day off, Teri.
我今天想休假,泰瑞。
Yeah, right. Since when do you say the words “day off”?
嗯,好啊。你什么時候會說“休假”這兩個字了?
I just came in to get my paycheck Speaking of which, where do I get my paycheck?
我只是來領薪水,講到這個,支票要去哪里拿?
Bingum...You look different.
比噶姆…你變了,
Did you do something to your hair?
是發型的關系嗎?
No, I...
不,我…