本段對話選自Prison Break,《越獄》
Where am I?
我在哪兒?
He's awake.
他醒了。
I said, where am I?
再問一遍,我在哪兒?
It's a house! In the woods, 60 miles from anywhere.
這是樹林里的一座房子,60英里以內什么都沒有。
Swept clean of weapons, so you don't need to worry your head about that.
沒可用的武器,所以別瞎琢磨了。
There are no bars on the windows or the doors, but there are three types of mountain lion in the area, so you might want to stay close by.
窗戶和門上沒有木條,但這一帶卻有三種美洲獅,所以你還是給我乖乖地待著吧。
I'll take it fiom here. Dr. Roger Knowlton,Michael. How are you feeling?
下面讓我來吧。我是羅杰·諾爾頓醫生,邁克爾感覺怎么樣?
You some kind of neurologist?
你是神經病專家?
Psychiatrist. Given that you've got some free time, the General asked if I'd sit with you.
心理醫生,既然你有些時間,將軍讓我來和你聊聊。
A cigar's a cigar. Are we done?
江山易改,本性難移,行了嗎?
You've been operating under some... misconceptions about the Company, and the General wants to, uh, open the books.
你一直以來…對公司有些誤解,將軍想對你開誠布公。
I'm here to...provide facts and to help you process them.
我是來…告訴你事實真相的。
If by facts, you mean what,s on Scylla and that my mother once worked for the Company, I already know these things.
如果你說的真相是指錫拉的內容,還有我母親曾為公司效力,這些我都知道了。
Worked? Your mother works for us. Your mother is alive.
曾為?你母親一直為我們工作,你母親還活著。