Amanda, is it?
阿曼達嗎
Our business is seasonal.
我們店季節性很大
When the summer ends, people move on to the next gig.
夏天結束后 員工就去找新工作了
Happens every year.
每年都如此
You two were dating, right?
你倆曾交往過 對嗎
You ask a lot of questions.
你問得太多了
Benjamin Brooks.
本杰明·布魯克斯
I represent Daniel Drayson.
我是丹尼爾·格雷森的代理律師
I have another question for you.
我還有個問題
Where were you Saturday night?
周六晚上你在哪里
I was starting to sail to Haiti.
我準備起航去海地
I was getting ready to help with the rebuilding there.
去幫助那兒的房屋重建
Aren't you the altruist? What stopped you?
你太舍己為人了 何事讓你耽擱了
Engine trouble.
引擎故障
That's a shame.
真可惜
Pretty soon, fall will be here. It'll be too rough a trip.
秋天快到了 再要去路途可就艱辛了
Should've left when you had the chance.
你該抓住機會離開的
Let me know if you hear from Amanda.
有阿曼達消息的話通知我
Oh, I can have your boat fixed and ready to go by nightfall.
我能幫你修好船讓你傍晚離開
Running away is not gonna solve anything.
逃避并不能解決問題
And I gotta find Amanda before the Graysons do.
我得在格雷森之前找到她
And how are you gonna do that?
你打算怎么找
I don't know yet.
還不知道