Looks like you could use some company.
你好像需要有人相伴
Two months ago,
兩個月前
we were being heralded in "The Times." as a golden couple,
我們被《時代》評為完美夫婦
and now look at us.
再看看現在
One child arrested for murder,
一個孩子因為謀殺被逮捕
and the other can't look at us without contempt,
另一個則用鄙視的目光看著我們
Divorced but living under the same roof.
我倆離了婚卻還住在同一屋檐下
At least it's a 20,000-square-foot roof.
至少這屋檐下有兩萬平方英尺
It's not like we'll be tripping over each other.
我們不至于相互絆倒對方
24,000.
是兩萬四平方英尺
Oh. How the hell did we get here?
我們怎么會落到如此地步
Mm. I don't know.
我也不知道
I believe it's called the domino effect.
我想這就是所謂的多米諾效應
You know, one move begets another,
一件事牽扯到另一件事
and then before you know it...
于是在你還未覺察之前
they all fall down.
它們全倒下了
I'm worried.
我很擔心
Jail is no place for a boy like Daniel.
監獄不是丹尼爾這種人能待的
There is a perception
在這個世上
in this part of the world
很多人有這樣一種觀念
that power and money exert undue influence.
認為錢權能使鬼推磨
I want it clear--
但我明確地告訴你們
in my courtroom,
在我的法庭上
justice has no price tag.
正義無價 法不阿貴