What do you want?
你想怎么樣
Well, world peace,
想要世界和平
but I'll start small.
不過要先從小事做起
Croissan' Wich?
牛角三明治如何
Look, when was the last time you ate
為了那件事 你上次吃飯或睡覺
or slept for that matter?
是什么時候的事了
I don't have time to sleep.
我沒時間睡覺
Daniel's about to stand trial for murder
丹尼爾馬上就要出庭受審
and Victoria's circling Amanda as a patsy.
維多利亞則準備讓阿曼達當替罪羔羊
Well, you gotta give her points for consistency.
那你就和她保持步調一致
And if Amanda resurfaces,
一旦阿曼達再次露面
the second they pick her up, she gets arrested,
他們就會找到她并逮捕她
it'll all come out.
那一切都會暴露
It's gonna be over for you.
到時候你就完蛋了
Takeda has her. She's secure.
她在武田聰那里 很安全
For now,
暫時如此
but if he finds out you're going against him
但如果武田聰發現你違背他的意思
by trying to get Daniel sprung, well...
為丹尼爾洗脫罪名
Takeda just might release the Kraken.
他可能會放虎歸山
Then I'll deal with it.
我自有辦法處理
Deja vu.
似曾相識啊
I wonder what kind of box he'll make you in woodshop.
真想知道他在木工場里會為你做哪個盒子
Takeda was right about one thing.
武田聰有一件事說對了
I lost focus.
我不再專注于復仇
I became emotionally involved.
摻入了過多情感
That won't happen again.
不會再發生這種情況了