That's the guy. You nailed it.
就是這人 你成功了
Your brother could go to prison
你哥可能會因此而
for the rest of his life for this.
在監獄渡過他的余生
Is that what you want?
這是你想看到的嗎
Yeah, mom. That's totally what I want.
對 媽媽 完全如我所想
Then help us help him.
那就幫我們救救他
How many times can I say this?
我還要說多少遍
It was dark. I couldn't see the guy's face.
當時很暗 我看不清那人的臉
So you're not certain it was a guy, hmm?
所以你也不太確定是個男人吧
Could it have been a woman...
會是個把頭發藏在
whose hair was tucked up into the hood?
兜帽里的女人嗎
Someone like my half sister?
比如我同母異父的姐姐嗎
I have no idea.
我怎么會知道
Amanda and I weren't exactly close growing up.
我可沒和阿曼達在一起長大
Hey, Charlotte.
夏洛特
Mrs. Grayson, hi.
你好 格雷森夫人
Hi, Declan.
你好 德克蘭
What are you doing here?
你來這兒做什么
It's orientation day, right?
今天不是新生歡迎會嗎
I mean... I- if you're still cool with me
如果你還愿意我和你一起
going to Collins with you.
上柯林斯的話...
Of course I am.
我當然樂意
Declan,
德克蘭
I need you to think really hard
我要你認真回想一下
about the hooded person you saw on the beach.
你在沙灘上看到的帶兜帽的人
Charlotte's starting to think that it was a woman
夏洛特覺得你們在黑暗中見到的
you both saw in the blackness.
是個女人
It's like you said, it was blackness.
就像你說的 當時一片黑暗
It all happened so fast, I don't think I'd be much help.
一切發生得太快了 我想我幫不上忙
Enough, mom. We've got orientation.
夠了 媽媽 我們要去新生歡迎會了
Declan needs to make a good first impression.
德克蘭要給學校留下美好的第一印象