Okay, so what's up with this urgent text?
你緊急呼叫我來有什么事
I've been thinking about that wire receipt.
我在想那張電匯憑證
Look, the Graysons bought off your girlfriend.
聽著 格雷森一家收買了你女朋友
What else is there to think about?
你有什么可想的
I called the bank.
我給銀行打了電話
They wouldn't tell me if the account was even in Amanda's name.
他們甚至都不肯告訴我那是不是阿曼達的賬戶
Obviously. Who else's would it be?
肯定是啊 還能是誰的
That's what I want you to find out.
這就是我想讓你去調查的
Do your hacking thing. Get into the bank records.
干回你的黑客本行 盜取銀行記錄
Okay, Jack...
杰克
This is not you.
這可不像你
You need to just put this behind you.
你得放下這一切 置身度外
How am I supposed to do that?
我怎么能做到
Okay, hey, I'm on your side, man.
我是站你這邊的 伙計
Okay, then tell me what side I'm on,
那你告訴我 我到底是站在哪邊
'cause I don't know anymore.
我已經完全迷惑了
I thought Amanda had something to do with Tyler's murder,
我之前以為阿曼達和泰勒的死有關
but now all signs point to Daniel,
然而現在所有的證據都指向丹尼爾
so where the hell did she go?
那她會跑去哪里
And why hasn't she contacted me?
她為什么還沒有聯系我
And what's the deal with all this money and the blood--
這么多錢和血跡又是怎么回事
The blood I found on her jacket?
這血跡可是我在她外套上發現的
It doesn't make any sense.
這一切完全說不通啊
So I'm sorry, Nolan, if I can't just...
我很抱歉 諾蘭 我恐怕無法
put it all behind me.
將其拋之腦后