Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人
What can I do for you?
我能為您做什么
I need to get a message to an inmate at Rikers.
我需要向被拘留在賴克斯島看守所的人傳句話
Is that something you know how to do?
這你該知道怎么做吧
Yeah. Try the U.S. Postal Service.
知道 用美國郵政就行
It's not that kind of message.
不是傳普通的信
So basically, her plan is to frame Jack
她的計劃是陷害杰克
to get Conrad's son acquitted?
好讓康拉德的兒子脫罪嗎
Don't you find that the least bit ironic,
你難道一點都不覺得諷刺嗎
and how could you let her put Jack at risk like that?
你怎么能讓她置杰克于如此險境
The prosecutors already have their suspect.
公訴人已經有嫌疑對象了
They're not gonna go after Jack, and if they do,
他們不會盯上杰克 就算抓了他
well, I always have my one trump card to play.
我還有王牌
'Cause...
王牌是...
You'd come clean for Jack?
你會替杰克作證
All right.
好吧
What do you want me to do?
我能幫什么忙
Find Mason Treadwell.
找到梅森·特德韋爾
Oh, God.
天哪
He is the perfect person to run with this story.
他是圓這個謊的最佳人選
He has it out for Amanda. We can use that.
他和阿曼達有過節 我們可以利用這點