So, Mason,
梅森
this is how you've been spending your days?
你每天就這樣打發日子嗎
Most of them.
差不多吧
Wine coolers?
不喝酒嗎
Oh, I've never been much of a drunkard.
我一直都不怎么喝
Fitzgerald, Faulkner, Hemingway, of course--
菲茨杰拉德 福克納 海明威
These were pillars of cirrhosis.
是我肝硬化的支柱
Me? I've always been a lightweight.
我的體重向來很輕
So does this mean you've decided against writing my biography?
那就是說 你決定不給我寫自傳了
That decision was made for me.
做這個決定是為我好
My typewriter is now but a...
我的打字機已經化成
an unsightly heap of molten dreams.
一堆熔化的難看的夢想了
I'll never write again.
我不會再創作了
Poetic justice has been served.
正義得以詩意地伸張
I can't help feeling like I bear
我一直覺得
some responsibility for what happened.
自己要為發生的事負責
Well, if we hadn't been out to dinner
如果我們沒去吃飯的話
the night the fire started--
那晚的火災...
Unburden yourself, Nolan.
這跟你無關 諾蘭
This was the work of a singular force,
這是某人的杰作
one which bears the name Amanda Clarke.
一個叫阿曼達·克拉克的人
Well, if Daniel hadn't been arrested the other night,
要不是丹尼爾那晚被抓
I'd say, you sounded paranoid.
我就會覺得這是你的臆斷了
What did he do this time?
他又怎么了
You really don't know?
你真不知道嗎