God, I miss you.
我好想你
Are you okay? You look tired.
你還好嗎 看上去好累
Yeah, I'm okay.
我沒事
It's just like camp,
跟露營一樣
only instead of people telling ghost stories around a fire,
只不過人們不是圍著篝火講鬼故事
they just kind of scream all night from their cells.
而是在牢房里整夜尖叫
I'll get you some earplugs. Don't bother.
我給你拿點耳塞來 不用了
Someone might think I'm getting special treatment.
有人會覺得我享受特殊待遇
I don't want to draw any more attention to myself
我已經夠引人注意的了
than I'm already getting.
不想再節外生枝
There are ways to stay safe, you know?
我知道些保護自己的方法
Keep your head up, don't look down, but don't stare either.
注意抬頭 別往下看 也別盯著人家
And don't gamble. You don't want to owe anybody anything.
不要賭博 別欠任何人任何東西
You can take the girl out of juvie...
果然是從少管所出來的女孩
Thank you for your letter.
謝謝你給我寫信
But you don't have to worry.
別擔心
I'm always gonna be here by your side,
我會一直在你身邊支持你
and so is your family.
你的家人也是如此
Well, at least one good thing has come out of this.
這事至少有一個好處
My fiance and mother have finally found common ground.
我的未婚妻和母親終于統一陣營了