Does it matter to you if your clients are guilty?
客戶有罪對你來說重要嗎
I never ask.
我從不過問
Cynical.
好冷漠無情
The last thing I need
我最不想的
is to have my judgment clouded.
就是使我的判斷受到影響
And in 20 years, I haven't lost a case,
過去20年來 我一個案子都沒輸過
so if ain't broke...
所以如果這記錄不被打破的話
What's your take on all this?
你對此案的看法是什么
I think Daniel shot Tyler.
我覺得是丹尼爾殺死了泰勒
And I think he's gonna get away with it.
而且他能成功脫罪
And yet you continue to work for the Graysons.
而你還繼續為格雷森家工作
I come from a town called Croydon,
我來自一個叫克里登的小鎮
just outside of London.
就在倫敦的邊上
Population--no one cares and dropping.
由于無人關心 人口越來越少
I want more out of life than planning parties
我想要的不僅僅是策劃派對
and making sure other people's lives run smoothly,
或為別人打理日常瑣事
But for now...
可眼下
It's my job.
這就是我的工作
The camera sure loves you.
你會很上鏡的
You play your cards right,
你這步棋若走對了
you can parlay Daniel's trial into a whole new career.
就可以借著丹尼爾的審判大展宏圖
But then...
不過話說回來
I think you already know that.
我想你已經明白這一點了