Hey, Jack, you got a sec?
杰克 有時間聊兩句嗎
Yeah. What's up?
行 什么事
Do you remember when I was 9,
還記得我九歲那年
and me and Jimmy Smithson were playing frisbee in the bar.
我和吉米·史密森在這玩飛盤
And I broke dad's favorite beer sign?
我把爸爸最愛的啤酒標志弄壞了
The neon one with the clock?
鐘旁邊有霓虹燈的那個嗎
Yeah, and dad went ballistic.
對 爸大發脾氣
You know, I-I'd never seen somebody actually turn purple.
我第一次見到有人真會氣得臉色發青
So I ran up to my room, started packing a bag.
所以我跑回房間 開始收拾行李
You know, figuring I was gonna run away.
打算離家出走
And you told him you did it,
但你告訴他是你干的
even though he grounded you
即使他把你摔在地上
and wouldn't let you go on that camping trip to the Adirondacks.
不讓你去阿迪朗達克山[位于紐約州]露營
Dec-- No.
德克 聽我說完
You are the most stand-up guy I know.
你是我見過的最善良正直的人
I've seen you take the heat for other people
我見過你一次又一次地
over and over again,
幫別人頂黑鍋
but you got a lot more to lose here
但你這次失去的
than a couple of days in the mountains.
可不僅僅是山上數日的風光
And I-I don't care who you're protecting or why.
我不在乎你在保護誰 為何要這樣
But as of now, I'm gonna start protecting you.
但從現在開始 由我來保護你