視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》
Do you have any leads on Amanda Clarke?
阿曼達·克拉克那有線索嗎
Still working on it.
還在查
Did you know that she dated that young man
你知道她和經營偷渡者酒吧的
who runs the Stowaway Tavern in Montauk?
年輕人交往過嗎
His name is Jack Porter.
名叫杰克·波特
I'll pay him a visit.
我會去找他的
But my more immediate concern
但我現在更關心的
is the security tapes from the party.
是訂婚宴的監控錄像
What now?
怎么了
Apparently, they were tampered with.
很明顯 它們被篡改了
Kept on a 3-minute loop
那晚監控錄像的大部分
for the bulk of the evening.
都重復播著特定的三分鐘
And how does that impact us?
那對我們有什么影響嗎
The prosecution will make it look like
控方會使之看起來像是
Daniel engineered it
丹尼爾事先動了手腳
so no one would see him kill Tyler.
這樣沒人會看見他殺死泰勒
How long have you been working for Takeda?
你為武田聰工作多久了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I know you disabled the security cameras at the party.
我知道是你弄壞了訂婚宴的安保攝像頭
It's got Takeda's stamp all over it.
一看就是為了掩蓋武田聰
Do I really need to kick your ass again?
要我再給你點顏色瞧瞧嗎
How did he recruit you?
他是怎么收買你的
Okay.
好吧我說
He cozied up to me
今夏早些時候
at the investors' shindig earlier this summer.
他在投資者聚會上刻意接近我
He wanted me to look out for you.
他要我照看你
Why didn't you tell me?
你為什么沒跟我說
Because he told me not to,
因為他叫我保密
and he can be very convincing.
而且他很令人信服