視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Is everything okay?
還好嗎
This is the prettiest spot on the beach.
從這看海灘最美了
It's so peaceful.
如此的平靜
Yeah, I really lucked out.
是啊 我很幸運
Hard to believe I grew up with a sister right next door
不敢相信 我從小就有個姐姐就住在隔壁
and I never had any idea.
而我卻渾然不知
Do you think she knew the truth this whole summer?
你覺得她早就知道真相嗎
My mother thinks she did.
我媽媽覺得是
There's just so much I want to ask her
我真的有好多問題想問她
about her life, her father...
關于她的生活 她父親
Our father.
我們的父親
But chances are, that won't happen now.
但現在看來已經沒機會了
Is that why you've been taking those pills?
這就是你嗑藥的原因嗎
You know...
你知道嗎
Jack and Amanda came over one day and...
杰克和阿曼達有天來我家時
They told me that your father built this swing.
告訴我這秋千是你爸親手做的
He couldn't have been all bad.
他不可能完全是那么壞的人