視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》
And what role did you and Conrad play in those indiscretions?
那你和康納德是怎么處理這些魯莽的呢
I'm not sure I follow you.
我不懂你在說什么
Did you honestly believe I wouldn't find out
你們真以為我不會發現
you paid off a judge last summer
去年夏天 你們花錢買通法官
to downgrade daniel's D.U.I. And reckless endangerment charges?
減輕了丹尼爾酒駕和過失傷害罪的判罰嗎
Where on earth did you hear this?
你從哪里聽說到這些的
I told him.
是我告訴他的
I thought you were on Daniel's side.
我以為你是站在丹尼爾這邊的
Or was that just a ruse?
還是說那只是個詭計
As far as I'm concerned, Emily is the only one here
就我而言 艾米莉是這里唯一一個
who seems to have Daniel's best interests at heart.
真正關心丹尼爾利益的人
No one loves my son more than I do.
沒有人比我更愛我的兒子
What if the prosecution
要是控方律師
had blindsided me with that mid-trial?
拿這案子攻我不備怎么辦
We were very discreet.
我們處理得很謹慎
That girl was almost killed.
那女孩差點死掉
Her brother took a 9-iron to Daniel's Aston Martin.
她哥拿著9寸長的鐵撬往丹尼爾的車上砸
Many people know exactly what you did.
很多人心知肚明
Everyone's looking for a member
每個人都想在1%的富人中
of the 1% to smack down,
找到一個能窮追猛打的人
and Daniel is tailor-made to take that fall.
而丹尼爾正成為了他們的目標
So unless you're ready to level with me,
除非你們準備跟我說實話
I might as well be up at Shinnecock Hills
否則我還不如去辛尼克山
practicing my backswing.
練網球好了
Of course, Mr. Brooks.
當然 布魯克斯先生
From here on out, you'll have
從現在起
complete and utter candor from both of us.
我們將坦誠相待 絕無保留