I got your message. What's so important?
我收到留言了 有什么重要的事
Jack found the wire transfer receipt in Amanda's jacket.
杰克在阿曼達的外套里發現了電匯憑證
Did you find out how much Amanda told him?
你知道阿曼達向他透露了多少嗎
It doesn't sound like she had a lot of time
聽起來在她離開之前
to chat before she took off.
沒什么時間和杰克聊天
You ever notice how,
你有沒有發現
whenever you want her to leave,
她總像嗜殺女郎版的地鼠一樣
girlfriend keeps popping up
每次你想她離開時
like the homicidal stripper version of whac-a-mole,
她就會突然冒出來
but whenever you need to find her,
但每次你要找她時
she vanishes?
她就消失了
And manages to pull Jack even deeper into trouble.
還讓杰克越陷越深
Ms. Thorne?
索恩小姐
I'll call you back.
我等下給你回電話
Mr. Brooks.
布魯克斯先生
I apologize for the ambush,
很抱歉冒昧來訪
but I wanted to speak to you alone.
但我希望能和你單獨談談
To be perfectly blunt,
恕我直言
the more dirt I have on Daniel,
我掌握丹尼爾越多的丑聞
the better prepared I'll be when the fur starts flying.
我就能更從容地面對對方的攻辯
Ah. Looking for skeletons.
原來是來找家丑的啊
Skeletons, addictions,
家丑 毒癮
secret relationships,
私情
proclivities.
癖性
Wow. You are blunt.
真是直言不諱啊
Your fiance's facing a murder charge.
你的未婚夫有可能被判謀殺罪
This isn't the time for subtlety.
現在可不是拐彎抹角的時候
Victoria is convinced Amanda Clarke had something to do
維多利亞堅信阿曼達·克拉克
with what happened on that beach.
與海灘上發生的那件事有關系