You asked for my advice
既然你問我的意見
so I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.
那我就直說
Throw away the receipt and let it go.
把這個憑證扔了 讓這件事過去吧
And while you're at it,
順便
why don't you let Amanda go, too?
把阿曼達也忘了吧
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
Jack!
杰克
This is Emily. Leave a message.
我是艾米莉 有事請留言
Call me...
速回電
ASAP.
盡快
You're gonna want to sit down for this one.
這件事得坐下好好商量
Do you believe Daniel killed Tyler?
你相信是丹尼爾殺了泰勒嗎
Of course not.
當然不信
The stuff they're saying about him online,
網上流傳的關于他的那些事
it's like they're talking about a completely different person.
根本就不像在說他 而是另一個截然不同的人
They are.
都是一派胡言
I just wish there was something I could do to help him.
我真希望能做點什么幫幫他
Is this what it was like for you when you found out
當你發現大衛·克拉克干了那些萬惡之事后
David Clarke did all those hideous things?
是不是也是這種感覺
Do you think about him every time you look at me?
每次看著我的時候 你都會想到他嗎
Charlotte.
夏洛特
I want to know about him, mom,
媽媽 我想要了解他
what kind of person he was when he was with you.
他和你在一起的時候是什么樣的人